You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to AllaTurkaa. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

• "michealgimies" is male
  • "michealgimies" has been banned
  • "michealgimies" started this thread

Date of registration: Apr 16th 2019

Friday, April 26th 2019, 1:16pm

Does anyone here make lefse? What equipment do you use???

I'm thinking of buying my mom lefse making equipment for Mothers Day and was hoping to get some advice on brands, what is necessary vs not, anything else you guys might have to offer.
My plan as of now is to get a Bethany aluminum grill, lefse stick, corrugated rolling pin/cover, pastry board and cloth.

Friday, April 26th 2019, 3:11pm

I'm thinking of buying my mom lefse making equipment for Mothers Day and was hoping to get some advice on brands, what is necessary vs not, anything else you guys might have to offer.
My plan as of now is to get a Bethany aluminum grill, lefse stick, corrugated rolling pin/cover, pastry board and cloth.

tükce maili.:.
Burada kimse solmuş mu? Hangi ekipmanları kullanıyorsun???
Annem Anneler Günü için ekipman üretmeyi düşünüyor ve markalar hakkında tavsiyelerde bulunmayı, neyin gerekli olmadığını, ne yapabileceğinizi, başkalarının önerebileceğini umuyorum.
Şu anki planım, bir Bethany alüminyum ızgara, artık çubuk, oluklu oklava / kapak, pasta tahtası ve kumaş elde etmektir.

I'm sorry you didn't understand what you were or what you mean.

Friday, April 26th 2019, 3:31pm

allaturkaa.forum If you have a help formula you can help from this link
https://www.flatcast.com/fcforum.aspx?forum=2